Amoha IT is Leading software , website and Mobile App Development company in india. Located in Raipur Chhattisgarh . Our approach centers on user-centric design that focuses on meeting the business needs of your organization as well as the objectives of your website users. Understanding your users is critical to creating a site that is intuitive, persuasive, keeps your users coming back, and most importantly carrying out the desired site interactions and transactions that support your core business objectives for the website.
Our approach centers on user-centric design that focuses on meeting the business needs of your organization as well as the objectives of your website users. Understanding your users is critical to creating a site that is intuitive, persuasive, keeps your users coming back, and most importantly carrying out the desired site interactions and transactions that support your core business objectives for the website.
Key Elements for Developing a B2B Website Include:
- modern professional look and feel that effectively conveys the identity and culture of the company without compromise. The websites we create are inviting, engaging and always leave an overall positive first impression to visitors.
- Intuitive navigation that makes it easy for site visitors to move throughout the websites, locating the information they are seeking, and carrying out requests or general information inquiries without any confusion.
- Information architecture that supports your goals, the targeted audiences and the business objectives for the website.
- Use of a modular page layout that will make it easy to modify and keep the websites’ entrance page fresh with new content.
- The design will take advantage of the many advances and improvements to Internet technologies that, in the past, have limited the quality of design that could be displayed on a website.
- HTML coding that incorporates search engine optimization (SEO) best practices to aid in better search engine placement.
AMOHA IT -Software’s website development process ensures your project is completed on time, within budget, and to your complete satisfaction. A typical AMOHA IT-Software project goes through the following life cycle – Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Content Migration, Testing, Delivery, Training, and Ongoing Support. Our process employs aspects of both traditional software development and agile development methodologies allowing us to accelerate development while insuring to address changes in project deliverables that can occur throughout the process.
Exceptional relationships with our customers is the cornerstone to AMOHA IT-Software’s longevity in the IT sector. Our customers are also our best sales force. AMOHA IT-Software recognizes that communication is the most important component for a successful project and for this reason we place a heavy emphasis on ensuring regular communication with the client is maintained and managed throughout the entire process.
A new dimension to web designing. A new meaning to user-friendly navigation. A new wave of freshness and dynamism. That’s the hallmark of a website that carries the soft leap tech seal of class. Over the years, our web design company has carved a niche for itself through a thoughtfully planned custom Web Design programme that focuses on creating a complete web identity that aims at prolonged image building.
Before embarking upon the assignment, an indepth study of the subject is undertaken, including positioning and expected returns from the online presence. After the creative thinktank have formulated a game plan for a unique online image, the design concept passes through a series of steps, including:
- Domain Booking
- Designing the entire Web-site
- Conversion to HTML
- Assigning Keywords for the Site
- Hosting & uploading of Pages.
- Registration with search engine.
The overall Web Image building exercise is a fine mix of creativity, aesthetics, balance, colour, harmony and memorability. A bridge for your product from its information to understanding. The Web Design Team draws upon their creative resources and employs some of the most prominent Design Software in the world, including Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Adobe PhotoShop & Corel’s CorelDraw.